You are here : Home
We consistently endeavor for further refinement and expansion of our expertise into the latest technological developments in mobile space. Our current skills and expertise relevant to mobile space are in the following
- Bluetooth and GPS Technology
- Windows CE
- Java ME Platform (All Major vendors device specific Libraries)
- Android Specific Java SDK
- S60 Platform Symbian SDK
- Symbian UIQ (Sony Ericsson and Motorola)
- BREW Content Platform for CDMA based Networks.
- Flash Lite
- iPhone SDK, MAC OS and Xcode IDE Tools
- Speech Recognition Technologies
- VOICE Compression Technologies
- VOICE XML, IVRS Applications
- Blackberry Application Development
- Android Application Development
- SIM Application Toolkit
What are the possible mobile platforms for developing applications for mobile devices?
Following are the important platforms for mobile development
- Lazarus – This platform is ideal for developing database centric mobile applications.
- Python – Mostly preferred for testing or prototypes developments.
- BREW – Widely used for developing CDMA based applications.
- Flash Lite - This platform is mostly used for developing graphics rich applications.
- Micro Browser – These are web based applications with lightweight functionality.
- Pocket PC and Microsoft Smartphone – Microsoft provides its platform and SDK’s for making application for Microsoft devices.
- Android – Android and specific SDK’s are used for developing applications for Google Phone.
- Net Compact Framework – Mostly used for deploying application on Pocket PC devices.
Do I need to have a MAC Machine for developing applications for iPhone?
Application Development for iPhone is done on MAC Platform. It cannot be done on a Windows or Linux Box.
What are the Installer Packaging Options for various mobile platforms?
- Symbian – SIS Deployment
- Java ME – JAD/JAR packaging
- Android – APK
- Python - SIS Deployment with py2sis
- Flash Lite – SIS/ CAB deployment or OTA/IR/Bluetooth SWF Files
- .NET Compact Framework - .CAB files
Are there any Integrated Development Environment available for the different Mobile Application Development Environment?
There are various IDE’s available for developing applications for Mobile Platforms.
- Symbian - Carbide is the most widely used IDE for Symbian Development.
- Java ME – Eclipse, LMA Netbeans Mobility Pack
- Android – Plugins for Eclipse
- Flash Lite – Macromedia Flash
- .Net Compact Framework – Visual Studio 2005, 2003
- Pocket PC – Visual Studio 2005
- Palm OS – Palm OS Development System, CodeWarrio
- Presentation on Android
- Presentation on Kerberos
- Presentation on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Presentation on Windows Mobile
- Presentation on iPhone
- Presentation on Identity Based Encryption